Time to share

This may be of interest.

73 Gus, N4ZO

Subject:
        MIR Pass 03/13/99 2203 CST
   Date:
        Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:28:18 -0600
   From:
        "Chuck Lechner" <clechner@airmail.net>
     To:
        "n4zo@sccoast.net" <n4zo@sccoast.net>

I want to congratulate  you for demonstrating your
stupidity.  The MIR Space station requests that stations
refrain from digipeating while other stations are connect
to their Person Mailbos System (PMS).

You'all were either born stupid or you practiced 24hours a
day for all of your lives.  you would have best spending
your time on comprehension instead which just may have lead
you to
understand protocols.

Don't bother to respond.  I don't read e-mail from morons.

Best Regards,

Chuck Lechner - WB2LMA

****** PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS Effective 2/3/99 ********