KCT / G-5400 Rotor Question

Is it normal for the G-5400 to "click" like crazy when the KCT is being
used?  I just got my KCT today and installed it.  Everything works fine
(except the fact that I have the rotor installed at 90 deg el instead of 0
deg.), but the rotor clicks like crazy.  Have I done something wrong?  I
thought I followed the directions verbatim.  Thanks in advance...

Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL     EM62bv               kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT 32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org