RE: Parise MIR KEPS

I posted my thoughts once before, but they seem to have
gotten lost for the last 2 days.  I had this problem
with NOVA and the MIR keps from Parise.  I noticed that
if I cut/paste the E-mail KEPS into NOVA, it would not
accept it.  I discovered that the name MIR had 3 trailing
spaces, like  MIR___  but when I delete the 3 spaces, it
works fine.  Just my observation.  Good luck.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have
a tremendous impact on history."
     -- Vice President Dan Quayle