Wisp and LO-19

I was playing around with my Motorola EVM and was attempting some
communication with LO-19. Last night, right in the middle of the
pass at approximately 11:00, the downlink disappeared. Is this
normal in the mode LO-19 is in right now?

Before this occurred, I was trying to connect to it with Wisp. I
couldn't get anything but a few frames of the usual pacsat "uptime"
etc. information. Are there particular settings in Wisp that have to
be enabled, i.e., in the "Satellite" menus where you can select "BBS" or
Analog" etc.

Thanks and 73

Mike, N8MR