Re: Parise MIR KEPS

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:29:08 -0500, "KF4FDJ (Mike in Ft. Myers, FL)" <seven77@gate.net> wrote:

> Two of my tracking programs have the same problem accepting a simple cut
> and paste of these elements from the post.  Since I have defined the
> satellite as MIR (all caps), from the original keps, and I try to update
> defined satellites from a NASA file, it chokes on Mir (mixed case).
> Solution?  Try changing the designator to all caps and see if it works.

Try adding a hard return at the end of the first line and see if that fixes
it for you.

73 es gl Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |