*** JAMSAT Annual Meeting ***
Date: 1999-03-20(Sat)  12:00-15:00 with Lunch
Place:Gakushi-Kaikan-Bunkan
      Next to Tokyo University "Aka-mon"(Red Gate)
      Eidan Marunouchi-Line "Hongo-San-cyo-me Station"

*** JAMSAT Symposium 99 ***
Date:1999-03-21(Sun) 10:00$B!A(B16:10
Place:Rodo-Square-Tokyo Room601
      TEL 03-3552-9131
      Metro Hibiya-Line "Hacyo-bori Station" Exit A3
Fee:  1000 Japanease Yen

10:00-10:15 JAMSAT Board    Welcoming Address
10:15-10:45 P3D/SCOPE Group  "Progress in SCOPE/Phase-3D"
10:45-11:15 Tokyo-Univ.CanSAT Gr.N.Sako
               "What is Tokyo Univerisity CanSAT Project?"
11:15-11:45 7N1JVW T.Fujita
                 "Operating Satellites from a Condominium"
11:45-13:00  <Lunch>
13:00-13:30  JH0TOG K.Yoshida(VTR)
     "Integrated Station Proposal for Phase-3D Operation"
13:30-13:45  JH1CMP M.Iseki "Light Weight Band-S Helical
 Anttenma and its Half-wave/Exponentioal Taper Matching"
13:45-14:30  JA1OGZ A.Kaneko      "Details of Track Box"
14:30-14:45  <Break>
14:45-15:15  JA7JZS M.Shibayama
                "AO-27 Operation for Satellite Newcomers"
15:15-16:00  JH1PRZ M.Tsuji
       "International Space Station and ARISS Project"
16:00-16:10  JAMSAT Board    Closing Adress