Yaesu FT-736R & KCT

I am having trouble setting up my Kansas City Tracker and my radio.  I
am using Wisp32 and it will not tune the radio to the proper frequencies
when a bird comes into site.  I have been working with the KCT people
and they suggest I ask help on the BBS for the radio setting.  The
SATDEMO program works in tuning the radio so I don't think I have a
hardware problem.  But when I try using the WISP32 program, when a bird
comes into site, the card will tune the radio to the last frequencies
that are in the SAT VFO, and not what is in the setup for the bird.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim
KE4KOL