30th AMSAT Birthday

Hello All,

I'm passing around a cyber hat to collect donations for the 30th AMSAT
Birthday celebration this weekend at Goddard.  When do you go to a birthday
party and not give a gift?  Those who are unable to be there please join in.
I propose we call Martha at AMSAT.  The phone number is 301-589-6062.  On
the other hand, send an email donation to her at (martha@amsat.org).  The
donations could go to cover any unforeseen party expenses and the left over
money is given to Phase 3D.  I have already called in my gift.  Please join
me on giving a gift to AMSAT on its 30th birthday.  Thanks for joining in.

73

Beau Bushor N1MJD
FN34JL