Re: KG4OX

On Tuesday, 09 March 1999, N4ZQ writes:

>  Can anyone confirm (QSL?) the QSL route? Thanks and 73  N4Zq

Hello Keith and congrats for also snagging Doug before he leaves GITMO.
Here's the info I received for KG4OX...

> QSL via Doug McDuff, KG4OX /
> W4OX, 10380 S.W. 112th Street, Miami, FL 33176.  Please include a SASE.
> Buro cards are also welcomed.  Any comments, requests or questions may be
> sent via <w4ox@qsl.net>.

BTW, does anyone know the grid for Guantanamo Bay?  My map is really a
bad one and I'm unable to determine if it's FL20 or FK29.  Any help
appreciated...thanks.

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia  (EM98)
AMSAT #32574