Literature or other handouts?

I am going to be doing a talk to one of the local amateur radio clubs here
in week or two and was wondering if Amsat provided literature to it's
members that could be passed out to interested parties at such a function?

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |