KG4OX

Congratulations Garie, K8KFJ on your QSO with KG4OX via RS12/13. I too was
lucky enought to catch him, right after my CW contact with you on Monday
March 8 at 1754z. He also was looking for some business calling CQ, without
many takers. Not sure how much longer Doug plans to keep KG4OX going. Can
anyone confirm (QSL?) the QSL route? Thanks and 73  N4Zq