Re: TrakBox ROMs

At 03:16 PM 3/8/99 -0800, Carol A Byers wrote:
>I need help getting the latest ROM, with the Y2K, fix.  I currently
>operate the west coast packet satellite gateway, and am trying to get
>ready for  01/01/2000.

If you need help finding it, I can provide that.  It's on the AMSAT
FTP site. Find it at http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html#firm
or go directly to the /amsat/software/trakbox directory on
ftp.amsat.org and grab trk350b.zip.  (Also at TAPR.ORG)

If you need help burning the ROM, you'll probably be better off
looking for local assistance.  Shouldn't be too much of a problem
in your neck of the woods, just a few miles from all those
Silicon Valley techies.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
on the Silicon Beach