FS: IC821H, FT736R

Hi:  I am looking to sell both of these rigs.  The 736R has keyer, CTCSS
modules, basic 2m/440 only, excellent shape, original box and manual.

The IC821H is in mint shape, original box and manuals.

I do not know what the market is for these rigs.  Would appreciate knowing
of a source for used-market prices and/or any bona fide offers.

Trying to clear a little desk space for an FT847.

73 de Brian W3BW