mir sstv

Gm Group

Mir has the sstv feature turned on this morning 13:02 utc
View of out the window.
Fm 145.985     Max. dopler as figured by 'wisp'   (2950 khz) or 2.9 mhz I
don't ajust for this on 2 meters. MY icom ic-2000 doesn't need to be retuned
to get nice pictures, where as my ft-736 does.
While I would like to try recieving sstv on 70 cm. I'll bet the dolper effect
will make
sstv reception almost imposible to recieve with the same quaility as we now
enjoy on 2 meters without having to change frequency for dopler.

KB0VBZ Rick