EZSSTV

Hi-

I've been working with a demo SSTV program called EZSSTV. It requires the
operator to make a simple interface with an op-amp as an analog/ digital
converter, connected to a serial port.

I have it working to a point, with recognizable but low quality images
received from 20Meter Scottie 1 transmissions. On Saturday, 6 Mar, I
copied 4 frames from Mir, but they were very low resolution. I may be
able to apply some filtering, etc, but there has to be a better way.

Anyone out there using EZSSTV that could help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Doug
AB8CJ