Wierd WiSP time

I've just installed the new MSPE 2.00e and ViewDir 2.00e on
my tracking system, which is a 486DX33 with KCT/T running
Win95.  Now, as soon as I start GSC, the clock on the PC
slows down to almost half speed -- it loses about 20 minutes
per hour.  When I shut down the WiSP32 program, the PC keeps
time normally (which is not to say that it's super accurate,
but it's not losing anything like 20 minutes an hour!).
Start up WiSP32 and everything goes back to slow motion once
again.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep my old MSPE and VDir so
I can't go back and verify that the new version are the
problem.  Has anyone else experienced this or able to
suggest a fix???
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would