models

Hi Folks, i didn't realize till now there was an interest in model
satellites. I've had some hanging in my shack for the past few years. The
models are:
LO-19,WO-18,AO-16,P3D,PoSat-1 and AO-10. I will have the scanned and zip
them to Paul at Amsat so if he wants, he can post them for all. 73 de Scott
VE6ITV
                *           Scott Smith (VE6ITV)         Grid    *
                *                Box 4462               DO24OG   *
                *            Barrhead,Alberta                    *
                *             Canada  T7N1A3                     *
                *   Amsat Area Coordinator                       *
                *   Amsat member:   #29686                       *
                *   Phone:  1(403)584-2517                       *
                *   E-mail: ve6itv@amsat.org                     *
                *   AX.25 :ve6itv@ve6itv.#bhd.ab.ca              *