Re: KG4 Operation

YOu see, they fixed these birds to work for everybody!  They'll be back
in the "normal"
hours soon.  You have to have these periods of late night/mid day so you
can
do the paperwork and QSL'ing  until the birds get back to where you can
use them
again!
Heck, I'm just waiting for RS13 to start coming by around 11:00 PM, since
I go
to work at midnight, I can get in a few passes before going to work.

73,
John, K6YK