Re: WiSP and Icom radio control

Best thing to do is to connect your radio(s)/computer via serial port and
the CI-V adapter (yours or Icom's) and then run the program.  It will ask
you what com port your rig is on and then it will ask what baud rate you
are set up for, then what Icom radio you have (or what CI-V address your
rig is).  Then a menu appears, which also has an option for another
menu.  The program comes with many sample databases of frequencies which
you can use to upload to your radios, or edit them, using the same
format, and make your own.  Or, select something else from the menus.
Try it.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us