Card stock Phase-3D model...update 3/5

After receiving several E-mails expressing interest in my
Phase-3D kit and replying to them, I've made arrangements
with Martha at AMSAT to have one of the 11-1/2" wingspan
finished models on display at the AMSAT 30th anniversary
celebration. Since I'm the only one who's built my kit, I am
now completing a clear yet integrated set of instructions to
help everyone in the construction process.  It looks to me
by the good response I've had over the past 24hr that this
may well be a worthwhile endeavors to raise a little cash
for the project.  I'll be sure to post a bulletin indicating
when I'd be fully geared up to accecpt payment and make
shipping arangements for your kits.  Hopefully sooner than
later I'll be configured to dedicate all the effort required
in order to satisfactorily fill your orders and pass the
benifits to Phase-3D.

Thanks again for your interest.
73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org