Re: (bad experiences with) WWVB clock time

I have been using an  older Tracor WWVB receiver as well as a Austron
LORAN-C receiver for checking my home frequency standards. Power line noise
and TV horizontal oscillator harmonics are significant interference problem
even for these (at one time)  expensive receivers. I'm curious as to what
type of antennas are being used with success for the small  clocks.
 - Kerry N6ISZW -

Kerry Banke
kbanke@qualcomm.com
Qualcomm Inc.