Drake 2880 converters

Guys,
     for what its worth:

It seems quite a few folks are still looking for this converter; also
seems like supplies are drying up.

Several folks in Britain are also interested and we have recently made
enquiries and    THERE ARE STILL THOUSANDS OF 2880's LEFT IN JAPAN.

Now I'm not offering to procure these for people who are *not* in the UK,
but I offer the information (that there are a lot left) so that people
out there who are willing to do the work *could* obtain a batch for their
respective countries. We find that the best value for shipping comes to
37 units per batch (something to do with optimum postage rates).

I repeat: the units I get will *only* be for UK people; if you live
somewhere else I can't help you.

If any UK residents are interested please get in touch with me direct.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188