Re: WiSP and Icom radio control

Check amsat.org, FTP area, for a program called CI-V, which will control
Icom rigs, upload and download memories, make two rigs control each other
(spin one dial, other dial follows) if you want to run an uplink rig and
downlink rig for the satellites.  It does other stuff too.  I use it just
to keep a file of frequencies to upload in case my rig gets a button
pushed that I was sorry I pushed, hi.  It will transfer at 1200 or 9600 baud.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us