Re: (bad experiences with) WWVB clock time

I keep one by my bed as a backup for the main alarm clock.  It is always
correct.  There is an indicator that displays whether or not it has
gotten a good time 'fix' in the last couple of days.  It only turns on
the radio at night for a short period, and that is enough to get it
cought up if necessary.  The only thing that is a bit awkward is the
yard-long antenna wire with plastic piece at the end.  I check it
sometimes with WWV at night and it ticks right along with the WWV
beeping.  Super-accurate for the human being.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us