Re: WiSP and Icom radio control

Ron,
	Have you tried WiSP DDE Client?. I wrote it particularly for my IC-821H ,
but it may do some control of your IC-970 also.
	I don't know much about the IC-970, if you can tell me about its specific
CI-5 commands (bandswitch, etc.) I may add support for it in my program.
	WiSP DDE Client is not a driver, it is a small Win95 application that runs
parallel to WiSP and receives data from it using DDE to control radio and
rotor.
	The executable along with sources and needed library files are available
from: www.chasque.apc.org/franky
look for the 'Zona de archivos' link.

	73 de Fernando, CX6DD