RE: WWVB clock time

I've been waiting for that Zeit clock to go down.  It did a year or so ago,
$99 to $79 (not enough for me.)  I about had a fit when I got my latest RS
sales flyer.  There it was $39!!!!  Just bought one.  Works great!  I do
wish it didn't have an external antenna....but I guess I can't have
everything for $39, right?  Just like that DSP filter that they sold at one
time.  Great for the price but it didn't do much.  I have since purchased a
Timewave 599zx, now that's a filter!

Kevin, WB5RUE
wb5rue@stic.net