Re: [amsat-dc] Directions to NASA Goddard for Amsat 30th Birthday Party, March 13

At 02:25 AM 3/3/99 -0500, SCHULTZ@cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov wrote:
>Several people have asked for directions to the Amsat 30th birthday
>at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center on March 13:

APRS users may wish to have the coordinates ...

Each of these locations are entered from Soil Conservation Rd.

GSFC Visitor Center    Tour start point (main desk)
N 38 59.568            Meeting location (auditorium)
W076 50.823

WA3NAN GARC Station    Tour space shuttle retransmission station
N 38 59.915
W076 50.807

GSFC Rec Center        Anniversary Dinner location
N 38 59.778
W076 50.126

Sincerely,

Pat WD8LAQ

Patrick L. Kilroy
SSPP Hitchhiker I&T Engineer      Phone:  301-286-1984
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  Fax:    301-286-1673
Building 5, Mail Code 568         E-mail: pat.kilroy@gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771        Web:    http://sspp.gsfc.nasa.gov