Update for Arrow Antenna split boom Drawing

Thanks to my good friend (web page expert)
we now have the drawing for the new split boom
on a web page so you can see it.

This should give you all the info you need to
cut the boom you already have.

Just change the 5/8" aluminum tube, to
1/2" copper pipe (5/8" OD)
Also the angle cut is important
it keys the boom so it can not be put together wrong,
and keeps it square.

This makes the Arrow Antenna with the longest
piece less than 22 inches

This is for all of you that requested a two piece
boom to fit in a suit case or back pack.

Sorry it took so long, for such a simple thing.
(I guess it was just too simple)

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/arrow146/gfx/gspltbm.gif";>Split Boom Drawing
</A>
or
http://members.aol.com/arrow146/gfx/gspltbm.gif

The split boom is also available as a replacement part.

For those of you that have been waiting for the 2 piece boom,
to buy the antenna.

$ 79.    146/437-10BP      Split Boom
$139.   146/437-10WBP   Split Boom with 10 Watt duplexer.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/Arrow146/index.html";>Arrow Antenna Catalog
</A>
or