Kenwood Transverter

Hi All:
	Since the untimely 'death' of my 2m all mode, I have been
trying to rig a way to get 2m all mode capabilities restored.
I have been considering getting a 2m transverter to use with my
Kenwood TS830S, but the manual does not indicate which transverters
will work with it.  Anyone have an idea if the TV502 will operate with
the TS830S?  How about any others?  Any reccomended 'third party'
transverters?
Thanks and 73,
Mike KU4AD