WWVB clock time

There was a discussion of WWVB and the 60 Khz rf signal used with certain
clocks in the past.  I mentioned the Radio Shack digital clock (#63-970)
that used the signal.  My clock has worked perfectly since the shack
first brought them out.  The clock is always in sync with WWV when I
listen to their 5, 10, 15, or 20 MHz signal.

The latest Radio Shack flyer lists the clock on sale at $39.99 instead of
the usual $49.99.  I thought some members of the list may wish to pick one
up at 20% off.

Rick  WB3CSY