Nasa's Great Observatories

Fellow sat ops,

I'm sure there are some model builders out there itching to have a model
of Hubble.  Well, how about a construction set, in PDF format for three
of Nasa's observatories, which, by-the-way, were all launched from the
Shuttle.  Download this PDF file, print it on card stock, grab your
scissors, aluminum foil, dowel rod, and colored pencils and have fun!

The three observatories featured are the Hubble Space Telescope, the
Compton Gamma Ray Observatory, and the Chandra X-Ray Observatory.
"NASA's Great Observatories" can be found on NASA Spacelink at the
following Internet location:

http://spacelink.nasa.gov/Instructional.Materials/NASA.Educational.Products/NASA's.Great.Observatories.Kit/NASA.Great.Observatories.pdf

If you want to find out what other educational products NASA has to
offer, follow this link:
http://spacelink.nasa.gov.products

Sorry I couldn't send these URLs as hyper links, and let you just click
to the sites, but since there is a vocal minority on the BB who can't
process HTML code, I am forced to render this message to the lowest
common denominator, pure 7 bit ASCII text.

In the 1990s, even Amish WILL ride in a car.

73, Mike
--
                                        __\/__
     |     ---   ------------------.OOOo--oo--oOOO.------------------
     ^     | |   Mike Gilchrist - KF4FDJ ..... AMSAT Area Coordinator
    / \    | |   P.O. Box 763 ................ AMSAT  member   #31884
  /  O  \  |4|   kf4fdj@amsat.org ............................ EL96ap
 | P     | |f|   I.S. Professional ..... CNA .... Computer Consultant
 | 3     |=|d|   * AO10, AO27, FO20, FO29, RS13, RS15, MIR, E Layer *
 | D     | |j|   *  Bringing Oscar demos to the Lee County Schools  *
  /*\ /*\  | |   * Blackholes were created when God divided by zero *
                                    .oooO   (   )
                                      \_)