WiSP Updates

Hi Guys,

Chris has asked me to upload these two updates.  They will be posted on
KO-25,
UO-22 and the AMSAT ftp site at
ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/win32/wisp.

MSPE Version 2.00e, enhances Satgate operation and adds the message
"PB SHUT" in the MSPE window when this is the case.  The Satgates
will be notified about the change.

View-Dir version 2.00e adds the "I" status button at the top of the window.
The I button, Incremental Download, is being added in preparation for
additional capabilities which will be explained at the time it is
introduced.

73,
W0SL

--