AMSAT 30th / W3ZM

Howdy all,

I will be traveling from Vermont to the AMSAT 30th Birthday Party along with 2
other AMSAT members, Bob - WE1U and Beau - N1MJD. We will be active on AO-27
on Friday 3/12 as we travel from Burlington, VT to Greenbelt, MD.

On Saturday 3/13, I plan to operate the two early morning passes of AO-27 at
NASA/Goddard (site of the 30th birthday party) using W3ZM, the AMSAT club
callsign. I'll nail down the times next week. Sorry about not working the mid-
day pass, but there is a tour of the Hubble facilities at 11AM that I don't
want to miss.

Hope to work you!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ