RS-13 QRM

  (snip from ANS)
> OZ1SKY, reports RS-12/13 is working
> very good on European passes. Brian reports a growing problem is
> "15-meter QRM" from stations that are unaware that they are operating
> in a satellite uplink band segment.

I note the ARRL lists the 10m sat sub-band, but don't list the 15 m portion
in their operating guidelines.  Maybe somebody's listening :-)

I also get considerable QRM from 10 m FM stations, particularly around
29.490-29.500.  When 10 m is open, these stations are S9 + 40 dB!  Have
others experienced this problem or is this a local phenomenon?

73,
Jerry, K5OE