Resend of Station Program Problem

Ok, sorry to those that can't read HTML format.  I didn't realize I was set
up to send in HTML.  Here's my previous question in ASCII:

Ok, I copied the SSTV signal from Mir during the 1723-1733Z pass this AM -
this is not a problem.  I haven't yet download from ChromaPix the SSTV
program they have, I was just trying to see if my setup would work to copy
as is.  I found that it does.  Here's my problem:

    I cannot seem to be able to use Station as the author intended.  I go
through the setup on pp.. 33-34 verbatim and I cannot get the radio to tune
using the SAREX/MIR console; however, if I put the same information in the
Full Duplex console, I have no problems.  The only problem with using the
Full Duplex Console is the inability to program PL tones as in the SAREX/MIR
setup.

I am using an IC-821H with the CT-17 control device.  The CT-17 is not an
iCOM product but it works with everything else as does the '821H so I don't
think they are the problem.  I am assuming that I am not setting something
up correctly in Station.

Please Help...

Thanks.

Joel B. Black