Follow-up to My Station Program Problem

Thanks to those that gave advice.  Upon viewing the *.mdb file that is created by The Station Program, I noticed that there was no Mir definition in the database even after loading elements several times.  After moving the keps for Mir to a different place in the file, I reloaded the elements and it appears to be working.

Paul, is this a known issue with The Station Program?  Is it supposed to work this way?  I can't find anything about this in the manual other than how to set up the program for Mir/SAREX missions.

Thanks.

Joel B. Black
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org