Re: Station Program Question

    three different profiles - one called Mir PMS, one called SAFEX/Mir, and =
    one called 70cm QSO.  I included the frequencies for each and the PL =
    tones where needed (according to the ANS that comes out weekly.

Be aware that neither 70cm QSO mode nor the SAFEX repeater have been reported
to have been active in quite some time.  I suspect that "semi-operational"
means that the equipment is basicly on standby and one should be neither
expect it to be active nor permanently deactivated.

So, my feeling is that if anything is marked "semi-operational" and is
being heard from, this should be reported to this list and/or the
editors of ANS (AMSAT News Service).

				-- KD6PAG