SUNSAT freq.

I just noticed on the BB where someone was looking for the
downlink freq. of this bird.  Some months ago when I first
read about this project, I came across 145.825 as the
downlink.  I must admit though that I've been listening on
many of the passes here over North Carolina and have heard
nothing yet.  Although one is coming up in just a few
minutes at 09:28z and the footprint also covers California,
so I'm hoping to hear at least some brief downlink maybe in
response to commands from the guys working on it out there.
Best of luck to the Sunsat team.. 73 de Steve K5PK@amsat.org