Re: Re: 92 ohm line

    First time I ever needed ~100 ohm line I paralleled three lengths of 300
    ohm ribbon (taped closely together). It worked.

Another way is to run each line down the center element of two lengthes of
RG58 (or whatever's convenient).  That might make the purists a little
happier and could even be slightly better than RG62, being it's closer to
100 ohms.  I'm somewhat new to this, and so which i'll use would probably
depend on whether the line in question is balanced or not, and if i have a
balun in front of it (likely here), then i'd go with RG58.

			-- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, "RF newbie")