Sunsat-four seccessful passes

The success of Sunsat continues, in a similar fashion to Oersted!  There
were four continuous downlink up and downlink orbits, two in the middle
of night and three this afternoon.  We obtained telemetry on the very
first uplink command when the satellite was in the East.  On the overhead
pass the controllers commanded the voice digitalker to respond:  I am
alive! and it was heard all around the room easily.
     We also relearned the value of right hand circular and left hand
circular polarization.  On the Western pass over the ocean, we observed
two S unit differences in 436.25 signal strength.  Large amounts of radar
interference was noted since we were favoring West towards the sea.
     Niki and Beam were to leave for South Africa on Sunday, but this has
been delayed until at least Wednesday.  Lots of good things going on here
with many smiling faces present!  Cliff  K7RR