Station Program Question

I have finally gotten my station together and monitored the FO-29 beacon this afternoon around 2225 UTC.  Now, I have a question about The Station Program:

    1.  I have configured the SAREX/MIR Console Mode but when I try to use the information I have provided it gives me the following message:

        "The satellite 'SAREX/MIR' could not be found in the database."

I have tried changing the name in the Keps, but to no avail.  Can someone please help with this problem?

Thanks.

Joel B. Black
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org