Re: 92 ohm line

>K5OE@aol.com writes:
>
>  2) can you recommend any sources for 92 Ohm coax (RG-62) who will sell in
> small quantities?

The easiest place to find RG-62 ( 92 ohm coax ) is in one the following 3
places:

A company with IBM mainframe facility that still uses older SNA cluster
controllers (IBM 3x74) and coax to their IBM display terminals.

old PC based ARCnet local area networks (coax based)

old Datapoint computers that used the ARCnet coax network

I think I have a few feet in my cable pile somewhere.  I hate to tell you
how many miilion of feet of this stuff has been tossed for metal recycling
or landfill over the past 10 years - during new data center remodeling and
construction.

G. Beat
W9GB