From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of B Sinbine
Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 1:57 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] G-5600b rotor 8pin din plug

Hi
I know that someone has the info that I need.
I have the YAESU G-5600b rotor that I need the pin out of the 8 pin din.
I'm having a problem with the rotor where my St-1 will see the elevation
but it doesn't see the azimuth at all. I checked the cable and all is fine
there. Does anyone have any ideas on this.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail        mailto:stonehvn@gate.net
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.flnet.com/~crosby/fadca