Proposed Citizen Explorer Frequencies

The Colorado Space Grant Consortium is proposing the launch and operation of
a small satellite called Citizen Explorer for use in educational activities.
We are informing the community of the plans for the satellite and soliciting
comments.  We have begun the frequency coordination process through Amsat
and are posting this for wider community response.

Our proposed frequencies are...

	Uplink	145.860 MHZ
	Downlink	436.750 MHz

Our web site is:

	http://citizen-explorer.colorado.edu

Stephen Horan, Ph.D.
Professor and Director, Telemetering and Telecommunications Program
Klipsch School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
New Mexico State University
Box 30001, MSC 3-O
Las Cruces, NM  88003-8001
(505) 646-5870; FAX (505) 646-6417; e-mail: shoran@nmsu.edu