Sunsat Feb 25

Congratualtion to Oerstead!  We hear that stabilization has occured and
the gravity boom should be deployed within a week.

Efforts continued at Vandenberg attempting to obtain telemetry using
uplink commands from the USA station.  We have increased unplink power
considerably and retained the 22 element circular polarized antenna.
Attempts will continue this morning a 2 AM local and again at 1300
tomorrow.  Cliff K7RR