Re: Re: TO-31 Signal levels

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:56:47 -0500, "John Zaruba Jr" <jzaruba@snip.net> wrote:

> Anyone care to venture a suggestion as to my next course of action?

Hmmm.... call in a priest to exorcise the evil demons infesting your radio
and tnc <grin>?

Sorry.... it's late, I've had a bad day and just couldn't resist. Seriously,
I hope you find the cure to your woes, it sounds like it could be very
frustrating.

73 es gl Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |