Re: TO-31 Signal levels

Hello All,

>Thanks to Richard, Chris and everyone else who responded to my question.
>
>A little more investigation yields the following facts -

I had the wrong downlink frequency. Color my facial appendage various shades
of crimson.

Although in my defense, I got the frequency information from the AMSAT
WebPages in the satellite information section. After searching through the
ANS archives, I found Chris Jackson's press release.

Sorry for the public display of an exercise in futility.

Thanks and 73 de John AA2BN