Re: TO-31 Signal levels

Thanks to Richard, Chris and everyone else who responded to my question.

A little more investigation yields the following facts -

1. Printed out keps from amsat keps list and compared them to the element
set in my WiSP database. Same epoch, all constants are the same.

2. Checked time and UTC offsets in my computer, all OK.

3. Worked another ham terrestrially with same frequencies (145.925 up and
435.925 down) and TNC with no trouble.

4. Am downloading the directory from KO-25 as I write this using the same
element set and time settings used for TO-31.

Anyone care to venture a suggestion as to my next course of action?

73 de John AA2BN