Re: Help with setting up DSP-12 with FT-847

Something else to consider is that the values given for the drive
levels, both packet and data ports, send and receive, must be taken
with a grain of salt.  According to a tech at Yaesu, they have found
quite a bit of variability from radio to radio.  My radio, a December
1998 purchase, showed such large variations that I rechecked my scope
calibration to make certain something had not drifted.

Alan
WA4SCA

__
Alan