pacomm --> 847 !!! HELP?

Greeetings fellow sat ops,

I have decided to take Keith's digital challenge.  I feel to protect our
turf, one must be versed in, and able to communicate all modes, all
birds.  I'm struggling up that road.

I have in my possession the PacComm NB96, PSK1 pair.  I am running a
Yaesu FT847, and have a functional KCT tracker/tuner installed.  Is
there anyone out there who has already integrated the Pacomms to the 847
who would not mind this rookie picking their brain?  I need a working
wiring diagram that resolves the seeming ambiguity between the VHF/UHF
send receive lines available on the 847.  I guess it's obvious I wish to
work all the birds, so will need to be able to transmit/receive on both
VHF and UHF.  If you have this setup, you know exactly what I mean.

How about it?  Help anyone?

Thanks and 73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org

--
            |     ___
          ^     | |   Mike Gilchrist - KF4FDJ ..... AMSAT Area
Coordinator
         / \    | |   P.O. Box 763 ................ AMSAT  member
#31884
        |xxx|~~~|k|   Fort Myers, FL  33902 ....... ARRL  member
#1781549
        |xxx|   |f|   www.gate.net/~seven77 ....... telephone
941.772.7907
       /  O  \  |4|   kf4fdj@amsat.org ............................
EL96ap
      | P     | |f|   I.S. Professional ..... CNA .... Computer
Consultant
      | 3     |=|d|   AO10, AO27, FO20, FO29,  RS13,  RS15,  MIR,  E
Layer
      | D     | |j|   ** Bringing Oscar demos to the Lee County Schools
**
       /*\ /*\  | |   * Black holes were created when God divided by
zero*